I myself am convinced, my brothers and sisters, that you yourselves are full of goodness, filled with knowledge and competent to instruct one another.”
Grow men in their relationship with Christ
Encourage men to embrace their unique call in service to God
Build community (and communities) among men
Invite and include men not actively walking with Christ and not members of First Presbyterian – win men for Christ
Provide entry points for men that help reach other goals
Provide opportunities to model man-of-Christ living
There are opportunities for men of all ages to engage through a variety of settings in order to know, experience, and act on the love and power of Christ. Our events are open to any man and are often comprised of men from other churches and denominations, drawn together by Christ, and the desire to know Him better.
Ways to Connect (weekly)
Tuesdays | 6:45AM | Fellowship Hall
- Winter/Spring Study | January 4 – April 19, 2022
- Study is on the Gospel of Luke
- Light breakfast provided
- Contact Chuck Hobbs for more information
Wednesdays | 6PM | Room A-208
- In conjunction with Wednesday Night Live
- Studying Reason for God by Tim Keller
- Contact Chris Miller or Carlo Castaneda for more information
Fridays | 6:45AM
- Meeting at home of Scott Wray (occasionally Fellowship Hall)
- Runs continuously throughout the year
- Currently studying 1 Corinthians
- Email Alex Hudson for more information
Sports and Other Fun Stuff
Enjoy fellowship with other men, develop Godly friendships, and find some downtime just being one of the guys.
Softball - Paul Meyer
Hiking - Dawson Nesbitt
Fishing - Steve Harris or Bob Mills
Bicycling - Dave Meyer
Senior Golfing - Dawson Nesbitt
F3 (workout groups for men; go to f3nation.com for more info)
Don’t see your thing? Let’s start one…For additional information contact Chuck Hobbs.
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.