In-Person or Livestream
Registration to attend in-person worship is no longer needed.
Registration is no longer needed to attend in-person worship. We will continue to worship in the Worship Center at 11am, in-person & livestream. Please use the Cherry Street doors entrance as the side doors will serve as exits.
Beginning on June 13, we will have our first worship service in the Sanctuary at 11am. Stay tuned for the summer worship schedule.
Last week, we sent a letter with information regarding regathering. The purpose of the letter is to share dates and information with you about our transition to resuming in-person activities during the late-spring and summer. Thank you for your gentleness, patience, and kindness as we navigate the summer months.
1. Masks | Masks are required for ages 3 & up at all times while indoors
2. DISTANCING | We will observe physical distancing, adjusting as measures change
3. NO SYMPTOMS | We will no longer require temp checks or ask you about symptoms. *Please worship from home if anyone in your household does not feel well or has been exposed to covid-19
4. CLEAN HIGH TOUCH AREAS | We will continue to disinfect high touch areas
5. VACCINATIONS | We encourage all who are able to get vaccinated
6. RESPECT AND KINDNESS | We trust that all with treat the guidelines and each other with respect and kindness
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
All Aboard for VBS!
This summer we’ll be steaming our way through the mountains on the Rocky Railway--Where Jesus’ Power Pulls Us Through! This year, plans are to offer VBS in both virtual and in-person formats on June 21-24 from 9am-12pm. VBS is open to children from age 4 through those who have just completed 5th grade. Since our 5th graders had to miss VBS last year, we are excited to offer them the opportunity to attend in 2021!
Registration will open on May 24.
We miss seeing your smiling faces every week! Join us online as Ms. Amber teaches the Sunday School lesson and Ms. Melinda has Story Time. Preschool Sunday School videos are available each week. You can also download/print the Children's Bulletin and Worship Notes for upper grades!
All ministry flows out of generosity and when you give to First Presbyterian Church, you are enabling us to invite all people to say “yes!” to Jesus with their whole lives. You are personally fueling the ministry and message of Jesus to our community, city, and local and global partners.
During this season, we have started a fund for community support. We have been able to support several churches and community partners, locally and globally.