MOPS : Mothers of Preschoolers
1st and 3rd Tuesdays
Fellowship Hall (Sanctuary Bldg)
SPRING 2019 | Jan 15 & 29, Feb 5 & 19, Mar 5 & 19, April 2 & 23, May 7
MOPS offers busy mothers of preschool aged children a time for friendship and fellowship, while also offering them a chance to enjoy activities, educational programs, and mutual support. MOPS encourages spiritual growth for women as mothers, leaders, and children of God.
Registration & Payment
Registration | Contact Tara Yale
Cost is $65/per semester plus childcare $5/ per child/ per semester (Infant-PreK)
General Questions/More Information | Contact Amanda Riesenweber, 253-304-290
Financial Assistance | Contact Sally Faison, 723-1621 x238
To learn more about MOPS, visit the MOPS page.
*Childcare is now full for the Spring 2019 semester.
Goals of Ministry
- An international organization designed for mothers of children aged infant through kindergarten. Also, pregnant first time mothers are welcome!
- A place to learn Biblical principles that help you in your life as a woman and a mother.
- A place for women to make new friends, share experiences, and laugh together.
What to Expect
- Year-long discussion groups where you will get to know a smaller group of women to share with and encourage one another at each meeting, as well as at organized play dates and moms’ night outs.
- A yummy brunch to enjoy at every meeting.
- Speakers who will encourage you in your role as a wife and mom.
- Fun crafts and How-to’s sprinkled throughout the year.
- Excellent childcare for your pre-registered children. 10- weeks-old through two year-olds are lovingly cared for in our incredible nursery. Three and four year old classes enjoy an added brief curriculum promoting God’s values and character traits titled MOPPETS and written by MOPS International.
- A whole lot of fun and laughter and support!