MOPS : Mothers of Preschoolers
MomsNext: Mothers of Elementary School Age Children & Older
1st and 3rd Tuesdays
Fellowship Hall (Sanctuary Bldg)
FALL: September 3 and 17, October 1 and 15, 29 (playdate), November 5 and 19, December 3
SPRING: January 7 and 21, February 4 and 18, March 3 and 17, April 7 and 21, May 5
Join us for MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) this year and the all new MOMSNEXT! Meeting in the same room, MOPS and MOMSNEXT (mothers with children elementary school age and older) will explore the theme of “To The Full”. MOPS encourages spiritual growth for women as mothers, leaders, and children of God.
Registration & Payment
Registration is now closed.
Cost is $65/per semester plus childcare $5/ per child/ per semester (Infant-PreK)
Financial Assistance | Contact Amy Carlan, 723-1621 x228
To learn more about MOPS, visit the MOPS page.
Goals of Ministry
- An international organization designed for mothers of children aged infant through kindergarten. Also, pregnant first time mothers are welcome!
- A place to learn Biblical principles that help you in your life as a woman and a mother.
- A place for women to make new friends, share experiences, and laugh together.
What to Expect
- Year-long discussion groups where you will get to know a smaller group of women to share with and encourage one another at each meeting, as well as at organized play dates and moms’ night outs.
- A yummy brunch to enjoy at every meeting.
- Speakers who will encourage you in your role as a wife and mom.
- Fun crafts and How-to’s sprinkled throughout the year.
- Excellent childcare for your pre-registered children. 10- weeks-old through two year-olds are lovingly cared for in our incredible nursery. Three and four year old classes enjoy an added brief curriculum promoting God’s values and character traits titled MOPPETS and written by MOPS International.
- A whole lot of fun and laughter and support!