I myself am convinced, my brothers, that you yourselves are full of goodness, complete in knowledge, and competent to instruct one another.
Devotion & Service to God
- Grow men in their relationship with Christ
- Encourage men to embrace their unique call in service to God
- Build community (and communities) among men
- Invite and include men not actively walking with Christ and not members of First Presbyterian – win men for Christ
- Provide entry points for men that help reach other goals
- Provide opportunities to model man-of-Christ living
There are opportunities for men of all ages to engage through a variety of settings in order to know, experience, and act on the love and power of Christ. Our events are open to any man and are often comprised of men from other churches and denominations, drawn together by Christ, and the desire to know Him better.
Men’s Retreat 2017
Ways to Connect (weekly)
Sunday | 6:00 pm | Building B- room 212
- Various studies and prayer
- Contact Michael Johnson email@example.com
Tuesday | 6:30 am | Building A-Fellowship Hall
- Spring semester will start Jan. 10 thru April 26.
- Breakfast at 6:30 am and program at 6:50 am
- Teaching, table group discussion, and prayer.
- “A LENTEN JOURNEY” – Lent is the very special 40 day period in the Christian year that begins with the Ash Wednesday and continue to Easter. Lent has always been a time of both individual and communal reflection for Christians as we move through the new year into Spring.This year we will prepare for Lent with reflections on the Psalms.
- During Lent we will look to scripture with short devotions to prepare for the coming of Easter.
- After Lent we will finish the semester with reflections on the Psalms.
Wednesday | 6:30-7:45 pm | Building A- Gallery Lounge
- Spring semester starts Jan. 11 (same schedule as Wednesday Night Live)
- Group discussion, sometimes with video
- Child care available with reservation x233
- This semester, we will study the book of Romans using the inductive bible study skills of observation, interpretation, and application.
Friday | 6:30 am | Home of Scott Wray-729 Stratford Rd.
- Scripture study and prayer
- Contact Will Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports & Other Fun Stuff
Enjoy fellowship with other men, develop Godly friendships, and find some downtime just being one of the guys.
Softball – Greg Schutt – email@example.com
Hiking – Dawson Nesbitt – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fishing – Tom Dunlap – email@example.com
Basketball – Dave Anderson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t see your thing? Let’s start one…For additional information contact Chuck Hobbs at email@example.com.
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27.17p>