MOPS : Mothers of Preschoolers
1st and 3rd Tuesdays| 9:30-11:30| Fellowship Hall (Sanctuary Bldg)
Fall 2106 Dates| Sept 6 & 20, Oct 4 & 18, Nov 1, 15 & 29 and Dec 6
Spring 2017 Dates| Jan 17, Feb 7 & 21, Mar 7 & 21, Apr 4 & 18 and May 2
MOPS offers busy mothers of preschool aged children a time for friendship and fellowship, while also offering them a chance to enjoy activities, educational programs, and mutual support. MOPS encourages spiritual growth for women as mothers, leaders, and children of God.
Registration and Contacts
Registration: Childcare for some age groups is nearly full. Please email Leanne Irwin at email@example.com if you are interested in joining.
Cost is $65/per semester plus childcare $5/ per child/ per semester (Infant-PreK) .
For general questions or more information, contact Kristen Freeman: 336/406-7119 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Contact Sally Faison at 723-1621 x238 or email@example.com, if you need financial assistance.
To learn more about MOPS, visit the MOPS page.
*Nursery space is limited and handled on a first-come first-served basis.
Goals of Ministry
- An international organization designed for mothers of children aged infant through kindergarten. Also, pregnant first time mothers are welcome!
- A place to learn Biblical principles that help you in your life as a woman and a mother.
- A place for women to make new friends, share experiences, and laugh together.
What to Expect
- Year-long discussion groups where you will get to know a smaller group of women to share with and encourage one another at each meeting, as well as at organized play dates and moms’ night outs.
- A yummy brunch to enjoy at every meeting.
- Speakers who will encourage you in your role as a wife and mom.
- Fun crafts and How-to’s sprinkled throughout the year.
- Excellent childcare for your pre-registered children. 10- weeks-old through two year-olds are lovingly cared for in our incredible nursery. Three and four year old classes enjoy an added brief curriculum promoting God’s values and character traits titled MOPPETS and written by MOPS International.
- A whole lot of fun and laughter and support!